Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How To Quit

Life oh life oh life...  One minute you're bursting with happiness then boom, sadness enters.

Wanted to quit smoking but there are a lot of things why I can't... Excuses, excuses excuses, I know right!

Most would say, "Life is short, worry less, live happily."

How can I when I'm surrounded with all the stress in life, this is from my perception.

I think this was a little over 10 years when I heard this from a friend.



"How could I stop smoking when this is the only thing that would never ever leave me, always available when you need one, not expensive and requires no attention.  (Selfish huh!) "

But true, a stick of cigar is like an unconditional love.  Always and readily available when you need on.

I hate this feeling, so age-defying. Hahahaha...

Life oh life...

When you can't hold into something physical, I simply get a stick of Marlboro green, light it and for a few minutes I feel better. Let's see if blogging would help me free my soul (BIG WORD) and remove negativity.

Going On Circles(Ikot-Ikot)


No comments:

Post a Comment