Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happiness and Energy


Yesterday was good to me… Everything seems to fall into right places.

Here are the reasons why:

Nine hours of sleep
It helps to have a good sleep, I did! It was a straight nine hours of non-stop sleeping, 10-7 and no waking up. I enjoyed that slumber and who’d you know I did not dream of anything (as far as I can remember).

Proof of having a good sleep c/o Sleep Foundation Organization.


No heavy traffic, going to work is like a breeze. It only took me 15 minutes which is usually 30-45 minutes and someone tried to hit on me (yabang)


One of my customers also commended my hard work and effort to set-up our service. I was also not sp busy at work unlike the past weeks where it felt that everyday is a manic Monday.



Lastly, I feel (present) special.

No comments:

Post a Comment