Sunday, January 19, 2014

My week that was... :)

It was intended to be a happy week for me (January 13-19, 2014).

I updated my CV and pass my application online. Yeah, I’m getting bored with my almost 3 years company and I want something new or maybe just going with the flow (most of my office friends are leaving). Over the week, I emailed my resume to different centers, let see if my qualification would meet their expectations (crossing my fingers).  All of my “applications” are for a back office post.

I really enjoyed working in a back-office call center set-up.  Few calls, no AHT (average handling time) and no break schedules, there are many pros for a back-office environment but there are also cons – would have to work with customer for a few months, you’re responsible for all of your customers in a day-to-day basis, you have a lot of boss (for my industry).  It’s just a matter of thinking and sorting things.  We can’t have it all, this is just a state of mind.

Enough of work issues…

There’s been a lot of changes with the “products” I’m using.  From dove deo which I’ve been an advocate for almost a year, changed for Axe Deo just for this month.  I wanted to try something new lol. Perfume from 212 to Aqua, from IOS to Android.  This only proves that the only constant in this world is change.


I’m also dating someone and what struck me is that we’ve been using the world “UNDERSTAND, COPE AND ADOPT”  but only in words.  Not sure what the issue is but I hope we’ll sort things out.  I said my piece my sure how the other party would react.  For all I know these three words would sum up to ACCEPTANCE.  I feel that the other party did not understand when I said Mature Relationship.  Insisted that I’m always right and what’s being told to me is wrong. We have different perspective in life.
Mine is Love yourself first, enjoy and never fail to make other people happy.  That’s why I seldom share my angst, aches in life. A lot have been said and I tried to make-up with it, now I’m still contemplating on the words I heard.  I’ll give it a few days.  Soul searching it is lol.  Just focus with work then.  Anyhow, at the end of the day it is my bread and butter.  If we are meant then something or someone would make ways for us to be in touch. For now, I’ll be silent (which always happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment