Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 20-21 (Manila) January 20 (Eastern)

After getting drunk and sing til our heart out, we came into conclusion to take a break at around 5AM Manila, January 20. Then woke up at 6AM to prepare to leave and rest in the privacy of our home (too formal). On our way home, a friend, treated us for a good breakfast meal... I ordered, chicken, friend rice and egg, it tasted average if you'll consider the price, anyhow, thank you Miss for a good breakfast.

Slept for more than 8 hours, woke up at around 7 prepare for work (booohuuu).  Everyone still needs to work to support our need. Well, there are no new things happeningat work, everyday is like Monday, even during holidays, price we have to pay for an above average salary.

By the time its hits 7, I immediately bid farewell to everybody and said, “Let’s call it a day”. 

I have to meet the one person that is important to me, I missed that person, we didn’t spend quality time over the weekend which we usually do for the past 2 months.  Since I’ve been craving for different taste that would satisfy my palette, we decided to eat at Something Fishy. (just be careful with the foods you’re eating, had a bad experience).  Cost is very competitive with good location. 

What’s more important is that I spent my time with the person important to me.  Now I can say, “Happy Tuesday.”

Oppss, forgot to add, my current playlist, Imagine Dragons J cool music…


Off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment